Sign up now for our innovative Inspiring Women to Leadership flexible coaching programme based on MSc research on women’s journeys to leadership. For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page.
Individual executive and leadership coaching is a one on one relationship to help you become more effective at work. The tools and techniques used are based on psychological research and proven to succeed.
Individual coaching is beneficial for those with significant potential and other key people. It helps in the following ways:
• Developing skills to transition to a leadership or senior management position.
• Finding yourself at a turning point in your career.
• Reaching your full potential and achieving your goals.
• Increasing your confidence and resilience.
• Adapting to significant organisational change.
• Developing a specific skill such as delegating or speaking to a large audience.
• Resolving specific problems.
Each coaching session lasts between 60 and 90 minutes. These sessions will normally take place every 4 to 6 weeks. To achieve lasting change, 6 sessions are usually required. There will be a review by the coach, you and sometimes your sponsor at the end of the sessions to decide how well the coaching has achieved its objectives and if more sessions are needed.
The sessions will typically be face to face and on your premises, or, on occasion, nearby. They may also be held at Necton Consulting’s premises, via Skype or Zoom, or by phone.
Team and project team coaching works to enhance the interactions of a team or project team and is tailored to the team’s needs which can include:
• With the leadership team to develop an organisation’s strategy.
• At the start of a project to bring the team together and set aims and responsibilities.
• Mid-way through a project if you have lost your way.
• Bonding together a new team or one that has seen many changes.
Janet is an experienced executive, leadership and team coach and has coached a number of clients on leadership, career focus, developing effective teams, moving roles, setting up a business and changing careers. These include the CEO of a charity and the HR Leader of a large property services company, as well as clients from the media, technology and retail sectors, the transport industry and professional services. She has also coached large project teams and regularly facilitated workshops. Contact us to set up an initial phone conversation or face to face meeting. Then you can opt for one of our coaching packages or individual sessions.
Janet is accredited as a coach at Senior Practitioner level with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and obtained an MSc with distinction in Coaching and Behavioural Change from Henley Business School in 2019. She is Hogan (personality), FIRO-B (social needs), PROPHET (Predictive Role Profiling for High-Performing Executive Teams) and Strengths Profile certified and has Saville and Holdsworth level 1 occupational testing certification. She ensures she maintains her professional standards by having regular supervision of her coaching and undertaking personal development, as well as being a member of the International Coaching Federation.